control arrays?

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 7 01:51:01 EST 2003

--- Sarah <sarahr at genesearch.com.au> wrote:
> I find it best to have a hidden template object and
> clone the required
> number when needed. That way you can have it set up
> exactly as you want
> as regards size, colors, fonts, scripts etc. Also
> cloning an object
> that is already in a group, adds it to the existing
> group.
>
> Cheers,
> Sarah

Hi Sarah,

Thanks for this tip ; I didn't know 'clone' respected
the control's placement in a group. That would have
saved me quite a bit of code last weekend on one of my
library controls ; then again, it will save me quite a
few headaches when I try to clone a control into a
different group.
Maybe a good note to add in the dictionary, Jeanne ?

Best regards,

Jan Schenkel.

=====