Revolution Polo Shirts/T-Shirts

Ben Rubinstein benr_mc at cogapp.com
Thu Feb 6 06:20:01 EST 2003

Not that this is what I want the Rev team to be concentrating on... but
there is a low-impact way to get into this game, using CafePress
<www.cafepress.com>.  You create the artwork, and then do the whole thing
from your browser - upload the artwork file, choose the products (t-shirts,
mugs, mousemats etc) and set the prices, and end up with an online store
selling items with your artwork.  They run the whole thing, fulfill the
orders etc and send you the profits.

I've never used their service, either as a seller or buyer (so I don't know
what the print quality is, etc); but they seem to have grown a lot, so they
may be doing a good job.  At any rate, if RunRev were to do anything in this
area, this way probably involves the least effort and upfront cost.

  Ben Rubinstein               |  Email: benr_mc at cogapp.com
  Cognitive Applications Ltd   |  Phone: +44 (0)1273-821600
  http://www.cogapp.com        |  Fax  : +44 (0)1273-728866