[OT]: Revolution Polo Shirts/T-Shirts

Maitzen, Michael R mmaitzen at iupui.edu
Wed Feb 5 13:54:01 EST 2003

Someone has started doing this with the new SuperCard 4 logo. I got a Polo-type shirt myself but they had T's, bags, sweatshirts, even infant clothing. I did not think SC had the critical mass for that type of thing but obviously someone did. Unfortunatly I can't find an e-mail or link from that transaction and my reciept is at home but if the Revolution folks want to talk to the great people at Solutions Etcetera who sell SuperCard I expect they can find out.

I know I would buy one.

MRM