ODBC driver for SQL Server on MacOS X?

Tuviah M Snyder diskot123 at juno.com
Wed Feb 5 13:53:24 EST 2003

>Does anyone know how I can get hold of an ODBC driver to let my rev app
on
>MacOS X access MS SQL Server databases on the network?
You sure can! ODBC is supported on OSX in 2.0. The ODBC Manager (OpenLink
IODBC) is installed with Jaguar. You can download the drivers free to try
at http://www.openlinksw.com/

1) Go to software availablity and download
2) Click on data access download
3) You know what you need..click Next
4) Choose single tier edition to avoid installing a driver on the server
5) Choose 5.0
6) Select ODBC, and Jaguar as the client operating system
7) Then Choose SQLServer lite and whatever other drivers you want..
8) Login and enter your information and then download.

Tuviah Snyder <tuviah at runrev.com> <http://www.runrev.com/>