pre-beta -> print bug?

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Wed Feb 5 02:06:01 EST 2003

Hi Esa

It's quite likely that this is a printer driver bug. I think that the reason
that Rev users see it and other software doesn't have a problem is because
the revPrinField command sets the fixedLineHeight to false. If you test on
your system the with following code:

set the fixedLineHeight of fld 1 to false
set the formatForPrinting of this stack to true

I'm reasonably confident that you will see what is being printed.

So the best we can do is ask RunRev to set all the properties of the
templateField to the source field reference and then make sure that we
ourselves use fixedLineHeight in our fields.

Regards

Mente