Storing images

Sannyasin Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Tue Feb 4 20:10:00 EST 2003

What is the difference between storing it in a resource fork and
storing it in a substack, or as an image in a group that can be placed
on any card. Both the latter do not add any more data to the
stack...there is only one copy of the imagedata in the stack even
though it appears in multiple instances.