Furby.rev (a virtual Furby toy)

Rick Harrison harrison at all-auctions.com
Tue Feb 4 15:24:17 EST 2003

on 2/4/2003 12:03 PM, miscdas at boxfrog.com at miscdas at boxfrog.com wrote:

> Mr. Harrison,
>
> Perhaps you missed this address from above? n64william at yahoo.com
>
> I'm sure young William would appreciate your direct response, rather than
> passing it through his father. Likewise, why make dad the middleman?
>
> By the way, under Win XP pro, MetaCard, I can exit no problem using the
> window's native close button.
>
> miscdas

miscdas,

I deliberately sent this to the list to inform others who might decide
to try the program that it doesn't quit properly under Mac OS 9.2.2.
I had to force quit it myself, and I wanted others to be forwarned.
I also thought that perhaps his Dad might be able to break the bad
news better to him than a stranger would.

I'm glad that it quits properly for you under Win XP.  I further imagine
that it probably quits fine under Mac OS X because of the native close
menu item under OS X.

I hope I've answered all of your questions to your satisfaction!

Mr. Harrison