QT Movies playing roughly

Graham Samuel livfoss at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Feb 4 12:25:01 EST 2003

On Tue, 4 Feb 2003 04:44:32 -0800 (PST) Jan Schenkel
<janschenkel at yahoo.com> wrote:

>Hi Graham,
>
>A few things spring to mind:
>- Is it possible that another object overlaps the
>player ?
>- What's the setting of the 'alwaysBuffer' property of
>the player and the stack ?
>
>Jan Schenkel.

Hi Jan

Thanks for the interest. The alwaysBuffer of the mainstack, the
substack in question and the player objects are all set to true. I'm
not sure what you mean by 'overlap', but naturally as the user drags
the player object it passes across a number of other objects -
usually rectangular graphics without scripts in them. The players
never enter each other's space, as it were, although they are
sometimes asked to play simultaneously (this doesn't seem to be a
problem in itself).

Do underlying objects get messages saying the drag/grab is taking
place? If so, I could try to investigate these.

So far then, no real answer - but thanks again.

Graham