Grid / Table control

Jez jbradshaw at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Feb 4 05:23:00 EST 2003

I dont wish to join the debate about WHEN the final version 2.0 will ship,
but just wish to ask : will it include a grid / table control ? This is the
most useful control in data-intensive GUI applications I think. Tabbed list
controls just wont suffice.

NB. It's interesting to note that the much vaunted Microsoft .NET visual
studio environment has a basic windows forms grid control but it's not very
flexible (albeit it is extensible apparently, though God knows how), so come
on Rev guys, do something well that Microsoft don't!