Storing images

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Tue Feb 4 00:14:01 EST 2003

Ken,

I understand that the resource fork thing was very MacClassic oriented.
Still, one wonders why there isn't a ca 1987 elegant, modern solution in
2003.

Yes, there are many different ways of doing one thing; problem is, it
doesn't matter if they're all equally inelegant/non-intuitive.

Maybe it's the non-assembly code programmer in me, but it's just not clear
why, once you've embedded something, you have to re-embed it with each
usage.  This is just nuts.  This results in bloatware.

Sorry -- not a personal attack.  Really.

Judy