pre-beta

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Mon Feb 3 14:56:01 EST 2003

Are we all setting up the company for failure or something?  First we have
our favorite resident troll who keeps repeating the v-charge, the company
gives us the pre-beta (to which we're really not entitled not having paid
for one of the pro-licenses) to show the v-charge to be false, and then we
all whine about how buggy/incomplete the pre-beta is.

I haven't taken a look at the latest version but I was pretty happy with
the alpha I saw last November or whenever it was.

What, does v.1 not work?  Think that Maromedia does any better? (HOW long
did Mac users have to wait for an OSX/MX version?!).

And, no, I have not been temporarily possessed...  No need to call out the
exorcists.

:(

Judy