Storing images

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Mon Feb 3 14:46:01 EST 2003

Wow!  What an inelegant "solution".  Is there some technical reason it has
to be that way?  Even though it involved the use of the dreaded resource
fork, the Hypercard way of importing such things as images, sounds and the
like ONCE and then being able to intuitively (as far as addColor anything
was ever intuitive) reach out and grab any of these things was nice...

Thanks for the solution, though.. I had been wondering as well.

Judy