Flash command correction

Scott Slaugh xslaugh at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 2 21:29:01 EST 2003

I just noticed that the part where I set the showname property to false is
spelled wrong.  So to fix it, go to line 7 of the script of button 1 and
change the spelling of shownamme to showname.  That makes the script for
button 1 look like the script below.

Scott Slaugh

--Button 1 script
on mouseUp
global flashnumber
ask "How many flashes?"
put it into flashnumber
if (flashnumber is empty) or (flashnumber is not an integer) or (flashnumber
contains "-") then put 5 into flashnumber
set the showname of the templatebutton to false
set the showborder of the templatebutton to false
set the rect of the templatebutton to the screenrect
set the backcolor of the templatebutton to black
create button "flashscreen"
send flashscreen to btn "flash 2"
end mouseUp