Phone Dialer

wortboiler FITZ wortboiler at comcast.net
Sun Feb 2 09:03:00 EST 2003

 I take it that simply dialing a phone number with RR isn't as simple
as in HC, where one could simply type into the message box"dial
#######".
 I have nearly finished a stack that requires the program to to alert
me when a condition is met. I had not even checked on dialing, (as I
was evidently a little spoiled with the ease of HC) and therefore am
caught short again..
 All I can see in the docs are related to actual communications with
servers and covers more technical information than I need to know at
this time(I hope).
 My aspirations do not rise to that level as of yet, as I would simply
like my phone to ring a few times and hang up, alerting me to get to a
computer and check the website.
Thanks in advance,
mike