Pre-Beta for 2.0 for Mac OS

Yves COPPE yvescoppe at skynet.be
Sun Feb 2 03:54:01 EST 2003

>On Saturday, February 1, 2003, at 12:37  PM, Kevin Miller wrote:
>>
>>Again, if you don't consider yourself on the cutting edge, you may want to
>>hold off a bit longer.
>>
>>Enjoy!
>
>2.0 is shaping up to be a great product.
>
>However, with this 2.0 pre-beta my personal opinion is that there is
>so much bugs and unfinished features that's is not possible for me
>to do any meaningful testing. I'm not really a cutting edge user, so
>hopefully others have ways of testing the IDE (like from the Message
>window)?

I too am very disapointed with this pre-Beta :
too much messages : not yet implemented or bugs.

I think the people who said "wait until a good finished product" are right
It's not necessary to release a version to satisfy some people who
are waiting with impatience. I think it's better to wait until the
team has worked further.
For me it's not a problem.
I whish the team a good work and I'm waiting until a good version is
released without impatience.
--
Greetings.

Yves COPPE