[ANN] Window External

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Tue Dec 30 13:55:35 EST 2003

On Dec 29, 2003, at 11:45 PM, Ops wrote:

> Thank you very much Trevor!!  Unfortunately, my client is archaic and
> expects me to get this to work on his Win98 machine which drives his
> business....I haven't (obviously) been successful in getting him to
> upgrade,
> as his app+machine are "not broke" (his words....)!?!?!
> ......hhhhhhhhhh

I believe there is a way to do this in Windows 98 as well.  I saw some
reference to it in the MSDN Library as I was browsing through it last
night.  I will see if I can figure out how to implement this in the
external as well.  Of course, if anyone else wants to take a shot at it
before I get around to it the source code is available from my website.

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Multimedia
trevor at mangomultimedia.com