[ANN] Window External

Paolo Mazza mazzapaolo at libero.it
Tue Dec 30 04:17:36 EST 2003

Wuold you be able to write an external to copy and paste a selection of
an image with a transparent background in Revolution?
This wuold be great... at the moment if you select with the selection
tool part of one image with a transparent background and you copy it
into an other image you will get a white square.
I ask to the rev people to add this feature to the next release.. I do
not know if they will do it.
Best Regards,  Paolo Mazza