Converting a PicHandle to format for use with imageData

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Mon Dec 29 14:30:53 EST 2003

On Dec 29, 2003, at 11:59 AM, Thierry Arbellot wrote:

> Hi Trevor,
>
> Apple gives a sample code on how to get a video frame from a QT movie
> and draw it into a GWorld.
> Then you can copy the PixMap of this GWorld directly into the
> imageData of an image object.
>
> http://developer.apple.com/samplecode/Sample_Code/QuickTime/Basics/
> VideoFrameToGWorld.htm

Thanks for the info.  This is fairly new territory for me so I'm not
quite sure how you would copy the PixMap of the GWorld to the imageData
of the image object.  Would I assign the bitmap returned from
GetPortBitMapForCopyBits(gSrcGWorld) to the imageData of the image
object?

Thanks,

--
Trevor DeVore