on the topic of parsing XML... or I need examples.

Alex Rice alex at mindlube.com
Wed Dec 24 00:30:38 EST 2003

On Dec 24, 2003, at 6:55 AM, Andre Garzia wrote:
> did anyone here worked with xml parsing (with no external)? Can
> someone send me a sample stack or point me to some resource?

revxml is extremely fast and has a good variety for both SAX and DOM
type of uses. Have you looked at these stacks?

Revolution/Sample Stacks/xmltree-view.rev
Revolution/Sample Stacks/SOAP_toolbox.rev

Both do XML parsing with the revxml library.  In SOAP_toolbox look at
the revWSDLParseSoap handler in the stack script.

Alex Rice <alex at mindlube.com> | Mindlube Software |
<http://mindlube.com>