Shrinking an image to a button icon

Jim Carwardine JimCarwardine at OwnYourFuture-net.com
Tue Dec 23 19:16:36 EST 2003

Thanks, again, Jacque.  One more niggling little thing I can't figure out...
When I shut down Rev and reopen it, the button icon I created reverts back
to it's original size, but cropped to the size of the button.  I'm sure it's
because I'm storing the reference to the original pict, but what do I store
to indicate the new size?  Jim

--

OYF is... Highly resourceful people working together.
<http://www.OwnYourFuture-net.com>

Own Your Future Consulting Services Limited,
1959 Upper Water Street, Suite 407, Halifax, Nova Scotia. B3J 3N2
Info Line: 902-823-2477, Phone: 902-823-2339. Fax: 902-823-2139