Splash snafu

Thomas J McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Tue Dec 23 08:09:47 EST 2003

This is the same problem I was having. I couldn't figure out why the
splash stack was doing the open stack again and again. I have a lot of
substacks. Well, I was using open stack handlers in my substacks and
passing the openstack message myself. I was doing that to be "safe"
since I wasn't 100% sure about the message paths in rev. Well it seems
once again I was causing my own problems....

The learning curve just got shorter.

Thanks

Tom