Shrinking an image to a button icon

Jim Carwardine JimCarwardine at OwnYourFuture-net.com
Tue Dec 23 07:57:39 EST 2003

Hi Jacque... The window seemed to frame correctly but I got this message
when I executed the modified script.  Looks fine to me...

         executing at 8:53:05 AM
Type    Object: can't set object property
Object    Picture
Line    set the width of cd 1 to the width of img "Palette Picture Graphic"
Hint    300

Jim

--

OYF is... Highly resourceful people working together.
<http://www.OwnYourFuture-net.com>

Own Your Future Consulting Services Limited,
1959 Upper Water Street, Suite 407, Halifax, Nova Scotia. B3J 3N2
Info Line: 902-823-2477, Phone: 902-823-2339. Fax: 902-823-2139