Find fonts

michael at ortv.com michael at ortv.com
Tue Dec 23 01:22:04 EST 2003

Hi Tom,

This won't set the default for your development environment, however it might help:

http://lists.runrev.com/pipermail/use-revolution/2001-November/000024.html

It talks about buttons and fields inherit the text formatting of the card they are on if their values are left empty. So it looks like you still have to change the settings on a per-card basis but at least not on an individual basis. I was trying to get textFont to work in a new profile but the text settings seemed unwilling to be selected... still digging on it though...

HTH

Michael