Splash Screen closing

Scott Slaugh xslaugh at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 22 11:04:36 EST 2003

>Hello all,
>
>I created a stack and then later decided that I needed a Splash Screen. So
>during Build I choose the Splash Screen stack and add it and in DB make it
>main stack. OK. it seems to work.

When I've created splash screens for my programs, all I've put in the script
of the splash screen is a handler to open my program and then to hide the
splash screen, along with a few other handlers to make it look like a splash
screen.  So, it ends up looking like this:

on preOpenStack
  set the decorations of this stack to none
end preOpenStack

on openStack
  open stack "My Program.rev"
  hide this stack
end openStack

It seems to work fine for me.  If you want, email me and I can send you a
copy of one of my splash screen stacks.

Scott Slaugh