OODB/Valentina-Revolution

Jim Carwardine JimCarwardine at OwnYourFuture-net.com
Sun Dec 21 15:58:12 EST 2003

Valentina is at <http://www.paradigmasoft.com/index.html> and it looks
interesting... Jim

--

OYF is... Highly resourceful people working together.
<http://www.OwnYourFuture-net.com>

Own Your Future Consulting Services Limited,
1959 Upper Water Street, Suite 407, Halifax, Nova Scotia. B3J 3N2
Info Line: 902-823-2477, Phone: 902-823-2339. Fax: 902-823-2139