evaluate the "it" variable in an external

jbv jbv.silences at Club-Internet.fr
Sun Dec 21 04:58:21 EST 2003

Alex,

I'm not 100% sure this is the best answer to your question, but if I
wanted to use an "ask" dialog, I would either :

1) use "ask" in Rev and then pass the content of it as an argument in
the external call, even if it forces my script to make multiple calls to
the external

2) build my own custom "ask" dialog in the external (using some C
librairy)

JB