OODB

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Fri Dec 19 13:13:32 EST 2003

On Friday, December 19, 2003, at 09:33 AM, Chuck Pelto wrote:

> Is anyone here familiar with Object-Oriented Data Base systems? And is
> there anything like one that can be hooked to via Revolution as a
> front-end?

Valentina has some features I like that are called OO in its docs IIRC,
though they might not be what you are looking for or what others call
OODB.  It has a nice, well-founded marriage of relational structure and
pointers.

(I looked at Valentina as part of an analysis in work for a customer,
but I have used it very little.  So, this is a hint, not a
recommendation.)

Dar Scott