PreceptorTools v 1.0.4
steve at messimercomputing.com
Fri Dec 19 11:12:36 CST 2003
PreceptorTools version 1.0.4 is currently available for download on the
Messimer Computing, Inc. Downloads page.
This version is a maintenance release that includes the following bug
fixes and refinments:
• Changed name of "Begin" button on Learning Module title screen to
• Made associated changes in the clickable text ot the "About"
• Changed name of "Continue" button on Main Menu screen to "Start".
• Changed the name of the "Title" button on the Main Menu screen to
• Made associated changes to the clickable text and supporting scripts
of the "instructions" buttonGroup Object on the Main Menu screen.
• Added clickable instructional text to the "About" buttonGroup Object
on the title screen of the Generic module.
• Disabled the "Start" button on the Learning module's Main Menu
screen when there are not any active links to numbered content screens.
The start button is automatically enabled when a user activates a link
to a numbered content screen.
• Disabled the "Start" (Arrow) button on the Generic module's Main
Menu screen when there are not any active links to numbered content
screens. The "Start" (Arrow) button is automatically enabled when a
user activates a link to a numbered content screen.
• Fixed more Windows related bugs associated with the functioning of
the quizObjects toolkit. Added help information regarding the
buttonPlayer Object. If you are using Windows and have had problems
with PreceptorTools in previous versions give this version a try.
Requires Revolution version 2.0.2 or higher.
If you have any questions or comments regarding this version of
PreceptorTools please contact me directly off list.
Stephen R. Messimer, PA
208 1st Ave. South
Escanaba, MI 49829
Build Computer-Based Training modules FAST with preceptorTools™ --
version 1.0.4 available Now!
Macintosh G-4 OSX 10.2.6, OS 9.2.2, 512MB RAM, Rev 2.1.2
More information about the use-livecode