Palette as Main Stack

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Thu Dec 18 17:37:56 EST 2003

On 12/18/03 2:17 PM, I wrote:

> It appears the natural message path between substacks and stacks is ignored
> when the mainstack of a substack is a palette.  I have a project with a
> palette set up as mainstack that does not seem to be getting any messages
> from objects residing in topLevel subStacks of the palette (ie mousedown/up,
> etc).

Actually, the above is probably incorrect.  I may have been running up
against an automatic insertion of empty mouseUp handlers in MC.  I now seem
to be getting messages in the palette mainstack.  Should have
isolated/tested before posting to the list...

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, Multimedia & Design