Report Builder

Chris Sheffield revlist at cableone.net
Wed Dec 17 12:45:19 EST 2003

Anyone out there using the Report Builder?  I'm playing around with it now
for the first time and have a couple questions.

First of all, the docs state that you use the report objects and link them
to fields that you want displayed on your report.  They also say that any
other controls other than report objects can also be placed on the report,
but they will be visible on every card used for printing the report.  Is
there any way to prevent this behavior?  What I want to do is print out a
picture and story on one page (the story text can be linked using a report
object), then some quiz questions on the second page.  What would be the
best way to do this?  Would it be better just to use regular image and field
controls and then print the cards instead of using the Report Builder?

Thanks,

Chris Sheffield
Software Development
Read Naturally