intro/tutorial to Flash?

James.Cass at sealedair.com James.Cass at sealedair.com
Tue Dec 16 17:06:05 EST 2003

> are Flash movies and Flash storage related?

No.  Just a naming coincidence as far as I
know.

> are Zip discs obsolete technology for Rev?

I gave up Zip disks about 2 years ago.  Way too bulky and
expensive compared to burning to a CD.  I don't really see
any connection between Zip disks and Rev.  Maybe some-
one else knows better.

Cheers....James

erik hansen <erikhans08 at yahoo.com>
Sent by: use-revolution-bounces at lists.runrev.com
12/16/03 05:06 PM
Please respond to erik; Please respond to How to use Revolution