menus on the Mac

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Fri Dec 12 17:29:47 EST 2003

Dom wrote:

> Richard Gaskin <ambassador at fourthworld.com> wrote:
>
>> Agreed, but fortunately this feature works right in front of you
>
> Not totally -- even Frederic Rinaldi thinks that this behaviour should
> be clearer and more "advertised" (see Bugzilla)  ;-)

Got a bug number?  "Rinaldi" turned up "zarro", and "menu" turned up too
many to read today.

> How many beginners/intermediate level guys were puzzled by this, as I
> was?

Like most things in programming, it took me some experimentation to get the
hang of it.  But I haven't come across even a description of an alternative
simpler than a single stack-level property.

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Media Corporation