[ann] My game is finished. Yibbah!

Malte Brill malte.brill at t-online.de
Wed Dec 10 08:52:18 EST 2003

Hi List,

after some little headaches I finally finished my first game in Rev.

Standalones for Os X ,Classic and Win

http://www.derbrill.de/yibbah

the stack

http://www.derbrill.de/yibbah/yibbah.rev.zip

I hope you like it. If you see any Problems with the Standalones please let
me know. If anyone with a Linux box could check if it works there also, I´d
be very grateful as I could compile for Linux then... :-)
Also I´d like to say good bye for a while, as I´m going to be a bit quiet
looking forward to the birth of my first child in about 2-3 weeks and there
are yet so many things undone that have to be prepared. I´ll check my email
and try to reply as fast as I can.

Regards to all of you, you are wonderful!!!

Malte

Ps: Please let me know your Scores.
<g>