Your Software

Thierry Arbellot thierry.arbellot at wanadoo.fr
Wed Dec 10 06:57:10 EST 2003

Hi Rod,

Here you are.

Application Name: TOKI LineTest
Version: 4.0
Availablility: Now or supply an estimated date. Early in 2004
Publisher: not decided yet, still under negotiation
Website: www.geocities.com/tokilinetest (new website will be setup)
Contact Email: thierry.arbellot at laposte.net
Platforms: MacOS X, Windows 2K
OS X Native?: Yes
Demo available: Yes
Price: 299 Euros
Description (30 words or less)
TOKI LineTest is a professional software of linetest for the making of
animation movies and cartoons, allowing to capture images and sounds,
build an exposure sheet frame by frame and watch it in real time.
Made with Revolution & QuickTime

Regards.
Thierry