Find does not always work in Standalone"

katir at hindu.org katir at hindu.org
Tue Dec 9 20:31:08 EST 2003

Okay, let me try to rephraze that rule: system and rev (official) dialogs return content in it but the button clicks or error in the result.

Well, choosing "Cancel" in a system dialog box would return dialogData...feedback on user selection is consider "error data" but "Cancel" is passed to "the result," not "it"  for "answer printer"

So, if there is a "general rule" its not that which you propose.
It would be good to now what it is...