Printing Transparent PNG's

Sannyasin Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Tue Dec 9 14:49:34 EST 2003

No, I did not get that to work. My guess: Revolution is not
"flattening" the  .png file  to  universally printable postscript on
output to a printer. I didn't try the snap shot. My context doesn't
require the image to show, which was "window dressing" so I just hide
the image when the user tries to print. Would be good to get this work
though, I use transparent pngs everywhere....  You might test with a
PNG file that has no transparency and see if that works on the same
printer that is giving a grey box for a png that has transparency.