Your Software

in.bois in.bois at wanadoo.fr
Tue Dec 9 14:06:49 EST 2003

> Application Name: Equations
> Version: 1
> Availablility: Now or supply an estimated date. juin 2004
> Publisher:
> Website: perso.wanadoo.fr/in.bois
> Contact Email: in.bois at wanadoo.fr
> Platforms: OS 9 et X, Windows
> OS X Native?: Yes/No
> Demo available: on the website
> Price: free
> Description (30 words or less)
We make a tutor for children of college to teach the solving of
equations of first degree. We hope build an interface with layers in
according with the level of learning. The first is to search trails, to
try anything an other is to learn topics, an other to learn methods ...
On any layer the pupil dispose of help.
A demo is available on our website, it 's written with Java. But I
think that Revolution can offer us many possibilities.