can you save as hypercard or hyperstudio?

Bob Hartley bob at armbase.com
Sat Dec 6 14:24:47 EST 2003

At 13:01 06/12/2003 -0600, you wrote:
> > >Just curious:  What are you looking to gain by authoring in Rev and
> > >porting to the subset of features available in HyperCard?
> >
> > Compatability with a platform that rev doesn't run on but there is a
> > hyperstudio port.
>
>What platform is this? I was pretty sure Rev ran on almost all the
>platforms...

RISC OS

see www.riscos.com
full drag and drop, a word compatable app that runs on 800K. Xara was
originally written for it and it was called Artworks. DTP app was also
written by the xara team (computer concepts) with full rotational graphics
etc etc. not bad for 1991. :-)))) let alone 2003. :-)

Cheers
Bob