How to Display Font Face Previews in Option Menu?

shishilite at hotpop.com shishilite at hotpop.com
Sat Dec 6 02:24:33 EST 2003

Thanks for your reply, Ken.

I previously asked the following question to the mailing list but have not
received any reply yet:

I would like to show a list of files in a directory and display the correct
icon next to each file (in both Windows and Mac).

So, how do I do this? I know how to show the file listing, but I don't know
how to obtain the appropriate icon for each file.

Thanks!

Shishi