Trace keyword/property

Thomas J McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Fri Dec 5 13:05:05 EST 2003

Jan,

Although send "openStack" to this stack worked I still don't know why
it won't work as in the script below.

I want to see the script run as the stack is opening and not after it
has opened by doing this. I am not getting a true representation of
what is really happening when the script opens.

I am afraid that I have OpenCard in the stack and in the card and
somehow they are overriding each other. I want to see this as it is
happening to be sure.

Any idea why setting a break point does not work the first two ways you
described???

Thanks

tom