How Does One Count Do Statement Lines?

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Wed Dec 3 12:51:20 EST 2003

Hi Again,

The SDB Data Dictionary includes a field where the developer can type
a list of statements to be executed via a do command on closeField to
verify user input.

I know the do command is limited to 10 statements; but I also know
not every line in a script counts as a statement.

Is there a Revolution command or an algorithm I can use to determine
whether the contents of a field is legal input to a do command
without running it (even via try)?
--

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company