Drag n Drop Objects in Flash vs. Rev

Alan Golub asg618 at mac.com
Tue Dec 2 20:04:44 EST 2003

Ah, the grab command! That's perfect, Monte, just what I was looking
for. I knew Rev's Transcript had to have an easier solution.

Is there really any comparison? Consider the ActionScript code:

on (press){
	startDrag(this);
	}
on (release){
	stopDrag();
	}

And Transcript:

on mouseDown
	grab me
end mouseDown

To my thinking, Transcript is much easier to write, read, and
understand, once you know the proper command.

Thanks again!

Alan