HELP with mov FLASHING

Thomas J McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Mon Dec 1 23:06:47 EST 2003

Help.....

I put a reference movie from Keynote into my stack set as an
interactive movie file. It used to play just fine. Click the mouse and
it advances to the next slide with or without whatever effects you
might have had in Keynote.

Well now the movie flashes to white when I click on it. It does change
to the next slide but the flash to white is just awful.
This same movie file worked fine just a week ago. And when I open the
mov file in Quicktime it works fine. The only thing that I have done
since the other day was to import a bunch of graphic jpgs into another
card not as references.
Could this have created a memory issue? the graphics added a bit of
size to the over all project but they are on another card in the main
stack and the mov reference is in a sub stack......

Does anyone know what might be going on? My whole project is based on
this running smoothly.

Thanks for any help.

Tom

Macintosh PowerBook G-4 OSX 10.3.1, OS 9.2.2, 1.25 GHz, 512MB RAM, Rev
2.1.2

Advanced Media Group
Thomas J McGrath III	• 2003 •	3mcgrath at adelphia.net
220 Drake Road, Bethel Park, PA 15102