window decorations "system,empty"

Alex Rice alex at mindlube.com
Sun Aug 31 18:19:01 EDT 2003

I am using the "system" decoration for a splash screen stack. Seems
like a good way to keep the splash screen in front of other stacks that
that are subsequently opened during startup.

decorations "system,empty" is invalid though.

I'm really using the system decoration for it's window Z-ordering, not
for the window decorations. How can I get a float-on-top window with no
decorations?  Just curious if it's possible.

Alex Rice <alex at mindlube.com> | Mindlube Software | http://mindlube.com