HyperCard and Revolution stacks

Dale Pond dalesvp at qwest.net
Sat Aug 30 13:46:01 EDT 2003

dan johnson wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Updated the SVP HyperCard and Revolution download pages. Much more to come in
>the future as we have time to convert and update.
>[snip]
>
>Dale Pond
>Sympathetic Vibratory Physics
>==============
>Dale,
>
>Perhaps you can find a justification for blatant commercial advertising on the
>list, but I don't see it.

I don't think what I sent was "blatant commerical advertising". Sure
some items may be purchased but others may be freely downloaded (I added
four more freebies!). So some newbies can see what can be done from HC
to Rev. All scripts are open. Why sell software? Lesseee...
To pay off my $199 investment in Revolution?
To recoup my 15 years investment in HC?
To pay the rent, phone and utilities?
So I can update my hardware and software?
To support Revolution so they won't be "Steved" like HC? Once is enough!
So I'm not a burden on society?
http://www.svpvril.com/HC/HC_Scripts.html

--
Life, Light, Love and Laughter,