XML-RPC Support?

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Fri Aug 29 22:27:02 EDT 2003

On Wednesday, August 20, 2003, at 12:49  AM, Dar Scott wrote:

> On Tuesday, August 19, 2003, at 09:34 PM, Andre Garzia wrote:
>
>> I intend to buy Rev Studio this week, if I do, i'll try to implement
>> a simple xml-rpc stack so others may improve upon!
>
> Cool.  Will this be both client and server?  That is, will this
> emulate a simple HTTP server?
>
> Dar Scott

I just bought it. I can only implement client side... I did it twice
(for REALBasic 3x and 5x), never fiddled with server side.. but it
might be easy, can someone provide a sample stack for a web server
(something that listen to http request and answers it), then i could
try to change it to a xml-rpc server. Also some XML Parsing/Generating
sample stacks would be usefull sometimes I get lost with Rev Builtin
documentation (but i like it, i am just not used to it)

Cheers
Andre