Need your help! Plans on promotion Plug In

Malte Brill malte.brill at t-online.de
Fri Aug 29 10:05:01 EDT 2003

Hi List,

I want to create a Software Promotion plugIn for rev. and need your help.
I´m considering writing a stack that helps promoting new software releases.
It should have an expandable stackbased Database containing all email adds
one would like to send a press release to.
I´d like a simple interface with checkboxes for the Os my a shipping program
is built for, a field to type the press release text into and a button to
send the press release to all relevant Magazines and Newspages.
The most parts of it seem doable for me, even though I don´t have worked
with LibURL yet. Is it hard to code sending emails from within Rev?
Second thing:
It´ll be great if you could send me links to your favourite computer pages
and the magazines from your country off list.
I really need something like this. So if anyone is interested in the results
or wants to help, please contact me.

Regards,

Malte