Revolution and fonts

Alex Rice alrice at arcplanning.com
Thu Aug 28 18:59:00 EDT 2003

On Monday, August 25, 2003, at 12:10  AM, Alex Rice wrote:
> I was experimenting with this and one must actually put "0" for the
> font name, not empty, otherwise the font name will revert and fill
> itself in with the default font name "Lucida Grande" on my Mac. This
> only happens if one changes the font size as well. Is this a bug?

Another possible bug:

On Rev 2.1 on Windows, putting "0" for the textFont property in the
inspector causes it to ignore the textSize property- it will revert to
10 or 11 pt. On OS X with Rev 2.1 a "0" textFont with a textSize
properties behaves as expected: the system font of the specified size.

Should I bugzilla either or both of these?

If both of these bugs exist, then, what's the best way to maintain the
system font xplatform, while also maintaining control over the textSize?

Alex Rice, Software Developer
http://ARCplanning.com