[ANN] The Scripters Scrapbook v3b4 for RR

FlexibleLearning at aol.com FlexibleLearning at aol.com
Thu Aug 28 10:55:05 EDT 2003

To let you know that the final beta of The Scripters Scrapbook is now
available at the link below. It's been around since 1985 (for those of us who go back
that far), first under HyperCard, then SuperCard, then MetaCard, now
Revolution, upgraded each time.

What is it?
"Designed for scripters to collect their own tips, tricks and trinkets, The
Scripters Scrapbook is not only a personal archive tool but also supports links
to on-line resources, documents on your computer and email addresses. Any
supplied samples are, we believe, public domain."

<A HREF="www.flexibleLearning.com/xtalk/scriptersscrapbook/ScriptersScrapBook_v3b4.zip">www.flexibleLearning.com/xtalk/scriptersscrapbook/ScriptersScrapBook_v3b4.zip</A>

Feel free to delete all the contents and fill with your own... That's what
it's designed for.

If you wish to give it a spin and let me have some feedback before it is
finalised, your support would be much appreciated! Size about 100k as a zip file.

/H
Hugh Senior
The Flexible Learning Company
Consultant Programming & Software Solutions
Fax/Voice: +44 (0)1483.27 87 27
Email: mailto:h at flexibleLearning.com
Web: www.flexibleLearning.com