[ANN] Democratic Revolution

Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com
Thu Aug 28 10:22:00 EDT 2003

On 8/27/2003 at 10:15PM, Monte Goulding wrote:
> Hi All
>
> I just uploaded a new plugin called Democratic Revolution. The idea is
you
> create feature requests and vote on them to give the RunRev team a good
idea
> of what we want. You can vote as many times as you want but try and be
> honest so that RunRev can take it seriously.
>
> There's no link on my website bit I'll put it on RevNet ASAP. For now
here's
> a link: http://www.sweattechnologies.com/rev/DemocraticRevolution.rev
>
> Cheers
>
> Monte Goulding

Monte,

This stack, as well as others like Go_RevNet.rev works great from a direct
internet connection, but from behind a firewall it can't get out without
authentication. Could you make it prompt for authentication in this
situation? Otherwise I will just have to wait and cast my votes when I get
home. I do like the concept of the users guiding RunRev toward future
features that we want/need.

Kind Regards,
Roger Eller
roger.e.eller at sealedair.com